\(\rightarrow\) LAST SESSIONS ? BONUS material!
Once Shiny is covered, I like to extend to the realm of R capabilities:
- geocomputation: handling maps - you can integrate them in Shiny!
- third party data: retrieving sets fro APIs (e.g.: twitter) + a bit of text mining (always useful)
- machine learning: very powerful when used correctly
BUT: other options are possible:
- mentoring: help on your projects (needed?, needed!)
- a use case: a short tour on how I build small apps
- open to suggestions: go on & propose!